During the course of our activities we, Coastal Bridal, will process personal data (which may be held on paper, electronically, or otherwise) we recognise the need to treat it in an appropriate and lawful manner, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA)/GDPR. The purpose of this notice is to make you aware of how we will handle your personal data.
We will comply with the six data protection principles, in Article 5 of the GDPR requires that personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
"Personal data" means recorded information we hold about you from which you can be identified. It may include: Your name, Telephone number, e-mail addresses, details of your purchase, payment information & your measurements.
"Processing" means doing anything with the data, such as accessing, disclosing, destroying or using the data in any way.
HOW WE ARE LIKELY TO USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process your data solely for the purpose of payment and delivery of items ordered directly or indirectly. We will not use your data for any marketing purposes or sell any of your data to any third parties. We will keep your name and address and details of items ordered for warranty purposes only and in accordance with HMRC legislation.
We will not keep your personal data for longer than is necessary for the purpose. This means that data will be destroyed or erased from our systems when it is no longer required. For guidance on how long certain data is likely to be kept before being destroyed, contact: Hailey, by Email: email@example.com
PROCESSING IN LINE WITH YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to:
-Request access to any personal data we hold about you.
-Prevent the processing of your data for direct-marketing purposes.
-Ask to have inaccurate data held about you amended.
-Prevent processing that is likely to cause unwarranted substantial damage or distress to you or anyone else.
-Object to any decision that significantly affects you being taken solely by a computer or other automated process.
We will ensure that appropriate measures are taken against unlawful or unauthorized processing of personal data, and against the accidental loss of, or damage to, personal data.
We have in place procedures and technologies to maintain the security of all personal data from the point of collection to the point of destruction.
Maintaining data security means guaranteeing the confidentiality, integrity and availability (for authorised purposes) of the personal data.
PROVIDING INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We do not disclose, pass on, sell any information to any third parties.
SUBJECT ACCESS REQUESTS
If you wish to know what personal data we hold about you, you must make the request in writing, via the usual channels of communication.
Copyright © Coastal Bridal - Wedding Dresses Cornwall. All rights reserved.